Walking Liberty and the Silver American Eagle grace this uncirculated dollar coin, which contains one Troy ounce of 0.999 fine silver.
- Obverse features the Adolph A. Weinman’s Walking Liberty design
- Walking Liberty originally appeared on 1916–1947 half dollars
- Reverse features the Silver American Eagle with 13 stars, the symbol of freedom
- Uncirculated quality
- Only investment-grade silver bullion coin minted in the USA
- Contains 1 Troy ounce of 0.999 fine silver
- Certificate of authenticity not included
- Packaged in a protective bag
- Dimensions: 0.11” x 1.5”
Shipping and Returns
- Free shipping for all orders over US$25,00 no matter how many items you purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days to receive depending on your location.
- You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged and in the original box.
- All products are brand new unless otherwise specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.